The Women’s March on Washington was cited as possibly the largest protest gathering in history. Their mission statement states:
“We stand together in solidarity with our partners and children for the protection of our rights, our safety, our health, and our families – recognizing that our vibrant and diverse communities are the strength of our country.”
Millions of women, men and children joined the movement January 21st, protesting the inauguration of Donald J.Trump however their mission statement did not seem to reflect with the ambiance and actions of the millions of attendee’s. Trump Supporters, and “Pro-life” Women were told they were not allowed to stand in solidarity with the movement which contradicts their motto of “Female Empowerment.” Signs that read “Love Trumps Hate” and “Equality for all” were apparent among many protesters, however numerous Trump Supporters were berated, belittled and even assaulted by angry women and men.
One of the Women’s March Organizers is known as Linda Sarsour, a Palestinian-American activist and executive director of the Arab American Association of New York.
Linda Sarsour is an activist in the United States, who dedicated her life to raising awareness on “Islamophobia” and controversially romanticizes Sharia Law. She is well recognized for voicing her anger because 22 states do not allow Sharia Law which in her opinion “is totally against women’s rights.” Take a moment for that to sink in.
Protesters and speakers at the Women’s March on Washington used words such as misogynist, racist, sexist to express their outlook on President Donald Trump. They also expressed they feel they want the rights to make decisions on behalf of their bodies and reproductive organs, which point blankly could never co-exist with Sharia Law.
ISIS, as the group is often referred to in the media, is an acronym that stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. … Whatever variation you prefer, the group’s name reflects ISIS’s ultimate goal: to create a unified, Muslim territory WORLD WIDE, in order to enforce its extremist beliefs.This group has been designated a terrorist organisation by the United Nations and many individual countries. ISIL is widely known for its videos of beheadings of both soldiers and civilians, including journalists and aid workers, and its destruction of cultural heritage sites. The United Nations holds ISIL responsible for human rights abuses and war crimes, and Amnesty International has charged the group with ethnic cleansing on a “historic scale”.
Linda Sarsour has ties to HAMAS, which is an organization with known terrorist ties. Is it possible that Linda Sarsour could be a stepping stone and tool of ISIS, to infiltrate the United States of America? How can Linda Sarsour be a champion of Women’s rights when she is in support of Sharia Law which oppresses women, believes in female mutilation, honor violence, Pedophilia, and misogamy?
Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women. According to Sharia law: [Source/Credit]
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad’s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be “Halal”.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on (see Sharia law in America, UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia).
The finger gesture as shown, is the symbol for pledging allegiance to ISIS. Many attacks, most recent (Ft.Lauderdale Airport Shooter) have been photographed using the same gesture. What are your thoughts?