are you tired of your eyeliner routine?
isn’t it hassling to need to be constantly reapplying your eyeliner several times throughout the day?
Here’s the good news, I have the perfect solution for you.
I receive multiple inquiries regarding product recommendations for an eyeliner that is smear free, smudge free, and that stays. Instead of sending out a mass email, I’ve made this post. You can also click the image of the eyeliner and purchase it right from Too Faced Cosmetic’s Website.
Shade; Black out
This liner glides on, and is ideal for applying to the inner lining of your eyes.
The product features a blending ball, which lets you create smoldering beautiful smoky eyes, effortlessly.
It only takes 60 seconds for the liner to set, for a waterproof, smudge proof, budge proof, around the clock wear. Too faced Bullet Proof Liner has a lifespan of 12 hours, and can be worn for up to 24 hours. Say goodbye to the frustration of constantly having to reapply and touch up your eyeliner, and Hello to an eyeliner that stays!
BULLET-PROOF EYELINER FEATURES
- Waterproof, smudge-proof and budge-proof for around-the-clock wear
- Get a precise lined look or use Too Faced’s exclusive Blending Ball, shaped to get close to the lash line and inner corner of the eyelid, to blend and smoke without removing color
- Made for the modern woman who is busy and needs a quick one-step solution to create endless stay-put eye looks
- Hidden inside its cap is a sharpener that keeps the Bulletproof 24-Hour Eyeliner on point and ready to play
- It once took many brushes to create the multiple looks that our exclusive Blending Ball can do. Get professional makeup artist results every time with this one simple tool.
- Paraben Free
Thank you for visiting my blog! If you are a visitor and you have not signed up via email subscription, please do so, so you can get email updates on new posts, exclusive sales, read the latest product reviews, and watch makeup tutorials!
If you have any questions regarding products, skin sensitivity, questions about applying makeup, or PR inquiries, please visit the Contact page